Please join us for our annual complimentary seminar to discuss current developments in health care regulation and hospital compliance. A few of this year's topics will include:
- Health Information Privacy and Security Update: Ransomware; OCR Enforcement; and the HIPAA Audit Program
- Telemedicine Takes Off - New Challenges
- Managing New Risks in Hospital-Physician Transactions; Voluntary Disclosures; Stark
- Health Care Regulatory Enforcement Trends: Ghosts of Past, Present and Yet to Come -- the Trump Effect
- Recent Developments in Board and Governance Compliance Obligations
- Compliance and Fraud and Abuse Waivers in Bundled Payment Programs
- Hospital Marketing, Advertising and Anti-Kickback Issues
- California's End of Life Option Act Explained: Requirements; Regulatory Oversight; Provider Response to EOLOA
- Health IT Challenges for Health Care Providers: Meaningful Use; The Rise of Digital Health; and Navigating the Cloud
- Overview of the 340B Program - Key Compliance Requirements; Audits; Refunds
- DEA Diversion and Opiod Prescription Abuse
- Hospital Litigation Update
The program will conclude with a discussion featuring the following participants:
- Christopher Doan, Chief Compliance Counsel, Prime Healthcare Management, Inc.
- Derek Kang, Chief Compliance Office, UCLA Health and David Geffen School of Medicine
- Cari Toneck, RN, MN, Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, Methodist Hospital of Southern California
View full agenda here
For those who registered previously, please click here to select your sessions. Your confirmation number is required to make the selections. FFNGQS64LJ4
This program has been developed for hospital CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Legal Counsel, Compliance Officers, Strategy Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Risk Managers.
Breakfast and materials are included in conference.
CLE & Compliance credits available.