What do you want from your legal career? Fulfilling work. Rewarding relationships. An opportunity to develop in areas about which you feel passionate. At Davis Wright Tremaine, you will find a firm committed to helping you cultivate excellent legal skills and leadership with clients, colleagues and your community. And you will enjoy a culture that focuses not just on meeting clients’ priorities, but elevating their expectations—creating a better experience for both the client and the team overall.
Our Summer Associate Program is an integral part of our hiring process and the primary source for identifying qualified candidates for First Year Associate positions.
Summer Associates gain an accurate picture of what it means to be a lawyer at Davis Wright Tremaine and have substantive legal opportunities, such as:
- Participating in client conferences, trials, depositions and hearings
- Preparing pleadings, contracts, memoranda and other legal documents
- Owning in-house projects, such as articles and updates on the law
- Conducting legal research
- Working directly with partners
- Helping with pro bono work
Please explore the Diversity
, In Our Communities
, and Pro Bono
sections to learn more about our team and our community involvement.