A law firm is a demanding work environment, and we pride ourselves on meeting high standards. That in itself is rewarding—but even more exciting is working with people who are recognized leaders in their profession and do significant work for interesting clients.
In a business that is focused on building long-term client relationships, our staff is just as important to the equation as the attorneys. Ultimately, everyone is part of the client service team.
We want to hire people who understand the competitive value of excellent customer service and who are energized by an intense work environment. At Davis Wright Tremaine you will find challenging assignments and opportunities for professional growth and community involvement.
We offer competitive compensation and a bonus program that rewards excellent performers. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health savings account
- Back Up Care for children and adults
- 401(k) and retirement plans
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability insurance
- Transportation subsidy
- Paid vacation and sick leave; paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Parental leave
- Discounts on legal services
- Paid sabbatical after 13 years of employment
We offer numerous online courses, ranging from MS Office Suite to professional skills development, as well as classroom instructor-led technical training. Individual departments (human resources, accounting, information technology, library, practice group support, marketing and professional development) offer various programs for their teams.
Our staff enjoy being part of a dynamic team. We have approximately 300 nonlegal staff members, half of whom have been with Davis Wright Tremaine for more than 10 years.