Linda White Atkins focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, land use and real property development, and water law
. Her work involves buying, selling and leasing commercial and investment property, securing land use and development permits and entitlements, and acquiring, managing and marketing water rights. Linda works with a wide variety of business, nonprofit and individual clients.Real Estate Practice Highlights
Purchase and sale transactions
- Represent businesses and individuals in the purchase and sale of commercial investment and high value residential properties.
- Represents national wireless communications carrier in acquiring and disposing of network switch facilities. (Ongoing)
- Represents national broadband and cable services provider with real estate transactions involving multiple facility sites. (Ongoing)
- Represents established nonprofit entity in acquisition of human services campus. (Ongoing)
- Represented buyer of commercial medical office condominium unit.
- Assisted Washington State Horse Park Authority Board with acquisition of site and associated easements for Washington State Horse Park.
Commercial lease transactions
- Represents owner of mixed use/light industrial building in leasing transactions with multiple tenants. (Ongoing)
- Represents nonprofit human services campus in leasing transactions with multiple service provider tenants. (Ongoing)
- Represented medical services tenant in commercial lease of high rise office space.
- Represented national wireless communications carrier in leasing of network facility sites.
- Represented regional banking company in acquisition of long-term leases for branch banking facilities.
Land use permitting and entitlements
- Represents national wireless communications carrier in administrative land use appeals and LUPA appeals. (Ongoing)
- Assisting AM radio broadcaster with project planning and federal/local entitlement process. (Ongoing)
- Represented S-R Broadcasting, Inc. in securing land use permits for radio signal transmitter facility through complex multi-year process.
- Assisted CAAM Partnership with federal ESA and historical resources impacts compliance under NEPA related to FCC permit application.
- Assisted multistate commercial developer with resolution of obstacles to obtaining development entitlements.