Rob Driscoll represents clients in the media, entertainment, technology, and marketing fields, including website operators, advertising agencies, digital music services, video game companies, publishers, e-commerce companies, television networks, and theatrical producers. He regularly handles entertainment financing and production transactions, branded entertainment projects, music licenses and matters involving social media and emerging media and technologies. Rob also advises clients in a variety of industries on all aspects of advertising, marketing and promotions law, and has an active intellectual property counseling and licensing practice, including advising on intellectual property aspects of significant commercial transactions.
Rob's clients include Charter Communications, Hill Holliday, Nintendo of America Inc., Pilobolus Dance Theater, and The Procter & Gamble Company.Practice Highlights
- Representing a major digital music service in agreements with record labels and music publishers
- Advising one of the world's largest consumer products companies in connection with digital media, e-commerce and marketing-related matters
- Representation of leading advertising agencies, including handling celebrity talent deals and other production-related agreements, advice on social media issues and use of third-party platforms, counseling regarding sweepstakes and contest matters and clearance of advertising copy
- Representing producers of award-winning Broadway, off-Broadway and touring theatrical productions
- Representing operators of consumer loyalty programs, including reviewing and drafting program rules and disclosures and agreements with companies providing loyalty currency earning and redemption opportunities