In addition to Rob's work in the marketing field, he represents a variety of other clients in the media and entertainment industries, including website operators, television networks, production companies, publishers and theatrical producers. He has substantial experience in digital media and technology matters, music licensing and television and theater financing and production.
Rob's clients include Discovery Communications, Hill Holliday, Connors Cosmopulos, and The Procter & Gamble Company. Practice Highlights:
- Advising one of the world’s largest consumer products companies on e-commerce, new media and marketing-related matters
- Representation of clients in negotiating and drafting agreements with advertising agencies and other marketing service providers
- Representing several leading advertising agencies, including counseling on clearance of advertising copy, advising on intellectual property issues, negotiating agreements with clients and negotiating license agreements, celebrity talent agreements and other production-related agreements
- Counseling clients in the food and beverage, hospitality, financial services and automotive products fields on customer loyalty programs
- Representation of a digital video aggregation and distribution service in license agreements with major television programmers and in syndication and distribution agreements