Linda White Atkins focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, land use and real property development, and water resources law
. Linda works with a wide variety of business, nonprofit and individual clients.Real Estate Practice Highlights
Purchase and sale transactions
- Represent commercial entities in the acquisition and sale of retail, office, mixed use and light industrial properties.
- Represent agricultural products producer in connection with sale of large farm in urbanizing area and acquisition of modern food processing plant site.
- Represent commercial agricultural producer in acquisition and disposition of farming properties.
- Represent national wireless communications carrier in acquiring and disposing of network switch facilities.
- Represent national broadband and cable services provider with real estate transactions involving multiple facility sites.
- Represent established nonprofit entity in acquisition of human services campus.
- Represent individuals in the purchase and sale of high value residential properties.
- Represent Washington State Horse Park Authority Board in connection with acquisition of site and associated easements for Washington State Horse Park.
Commercial lease transactions
- Represent landlords and tenants in commercial leasing of high rise office space.
- Represent multiple retail tenants in commercial leasing of space in regional and local service malls and mixed use projects.
- Represent national wireless communications carrier in leasing of network facility sites.
- Represent owner of mixed use/light industrial building in leasing transactions with multiple tenants.
- Represent nonprofit human services campus in leasing transactions with multiple service provider tenants.
- Represent human services provider in multiple tenant side leasing transactions.
Land use permitting and entitlements
- Represent commercial and large scale residential project developers in obtaining local land use entitlements.
- Represent national wireless communications carriers in administrative land use appeals and LUPA appeals.
- Represent AM radio broadcast licensees in complex local entitlement process matters.
- Assist radio broadcast licensees with compliance under NEPA related to federal permit applications.
- Represent HAM radio operators in obtaining local land use entitlements.