Linda White Atkins focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, land use and real property development, and water resources law
. Linda works with a wide variety of business, nonprofit, and individual clients.Real Estate Practice Highlights
Purchase and sale transactions
- Represented commercial entities in the acquisition and sale of retail, office, mixed use and light industrial properties.
- Represented agricultural products producer in connection with sale of large farm in urbanizing area and acquisition of modern food processing plant site.
- Represented commercial agricultural producer in acquisition and disposition of farming properties.
- Represented national wireless communications carrier in acquiring and disposing of network switch facilities.
- Represented national broadband and cable services provider with real estate transactions involving multiple facility sites.
- Represented established nonprofit entity in acquisition of human services campus.
- Represented individuals in the purchase and sale of high value residential properties.
- Represented Washington State Horse Park Authority Board in connection with acquisition of site and associated easements for Washington State Horse Park.
Commercial lease transactions
- Represents landlords and tenants in commercial leasing of high rise office space.
- Represents multiple retail tenants in commercial leasing of space in regional and local service malls and mixed use projects.
- Represented national wireless communications carrier in leasing of network facility sites.
- Represented owner of mixed use/light industrial building in leasing transactions with multiple tenants.
- Represented nonprofit human services campus in leasing transactions with multiple service provider tenants.
- Represented human services provider in multiple tenant side leasing transactions.
Land use permitting and entitlements
- Represents commercial and large scale residential project developers in obtaining local land use entitlements.
- Represents national wireless communications carriers in administrative land use appeals and LUPA appeals.
- Represented AM radio broadcast licensees in complex local entitlement process matters.
- Assists radio broadcast licensees with compliance under NEPA related to federal permit applications.
- Represents HAM radio operators in obtaining local land use entitlements.