As lawyers working closely with manufacturers, we understand our clients' daily challenges and counsel manufacturing clients growing their businesses in the face of increasing cost structures, regulatory intrusion, and global competition.
With a comprehensive understanding of industry terminology, regulations, and how products proceed from raw materials to manufacture, DWT's manufacturing team is able to advise clients on everything from product development to company sale. We have extensive experience both internationally and domestically, including assisting clients with outbound sales and distribution and with foreign supplier matters. Because of this, we are able to counsel clients on all portions of their foreign and domestic supply and distribution chains, as well as all matters relating to the operation of a modern manufacturing facility and product sales.
At DWT, we do more than most. We strive to create effective solutions that generate efficiency, cooperation and growth. We empower each client to reach the next level, by providing support and guidance in many areas, including:
- Supply chain transactions – creating forms and systems to foster reliability and certainty
- Building and maintaining strategic customer relationships
- Managing product development and intellectual property systems
- Creating employee incentive systems to foster innovation, lean manufacturing, etc.
- Facilitating production sites and services in domestic and foreign markets
- Negotiating and drafting contract manufacturing agreements
- Creating joint ventures and strategic alliances for production in additional geographic markets (including international), additional product lines, earlier stage supplies, and downstream value-added packaging/assembly
- Trademark and brand protection
- Reviewing and advising clients about production representations, warranties and product guarantees
Representative clients include:
- Gamblin Artist Colors
- Bridgetown Natural Foods
- Rainsweet, Inc.
- Sauder Mouldings, Inc.
- Moulding & Millwork, Inc., Manufacturing
- Wine by Joe
- Yoshida Group, LLC
- Dutch Bros., LLC
- DePaul Industries