Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of trade secret litigation, whether protecting our clients' intellectual property or defending against claims of trade secret misappropriation. We work creatively with our clients to develop and implement the best strategy for their trade secret litigation, be it by responding promptly to a temporary restraining order or developing creative defenses and claims to move a litigation forward.
Our lawyers are at the top of their field, and always abreast of the latest developments. Our team includes intellectual property lawyers, employment lawyers and commercial litigators, ensuring that we can provide the right attorney for the trade secret needs of any business. This collective knowledge and experience enables us to devise the best possible legal solutions, and to do so in a cost-effective manner.
Our key services include:
- Drafting and responding to demand letters
- Rapidly initiating or defending against temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions
- Working with experts to develop or refute damages claims
- Managing e-discovery and electronic forensics, which can be critical in a trade secret action
- Pursuing and defending against claims of infringement, misappropriation and employee raiding
- Working with local counsel wherever claims need to be brought or defended against
- Creatively exploring avenues of practical resolution before and during litigation with a focus on achieving our clients' ultimate business goals
- Mediating and arbitrating trade secret disputes
- Assisting mediators and arbitrators in trade secret disputes