Our health care mergers & acquisitions lawyers are dedicated to helping health care clients successfully negotiate mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, as well as structure new alignments and efficiencies.
We are highly versed in addressing all aspects of health care transactions, including corporate and tax structuring, negotiating terms, due diligence, regulatory and multistate approvals, antitrust analysis, anti-kickback and Stark compliance, and reimbursement and other factors.
Examples of high-profile and cutting-edge health care transactions we have handled include:
- Providence Health & Services affiliations: Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Richland, Wash.; PacMed Clinics, Seattle; St. John’s Health Center, Santa Monica, Calif.
- Verdugo Hills Hospital sale of assets to University of Southern California
- St. Alphonsus Health System joint venture with SCA
- Olympia Medical Center merger with Alecto Healthcare
- Aronora, Inc. strategic technology licensing with Bayer Pharma AG
- Precision Toxicology sale of majority interest to BelHealth Investment Partners
- Microsoft health care IT joint venture with GE Healthcare to form Caradigm
- Technology licensing for Aronora, Inc. in strategic arrangement with Bayer Pharma AG
- SightLife acquisition of Ocular Systems
- Highline Pathology affiliation with CellNetix