WEB Seattle 2020
Closing the Distance from Seed to Series A
Women Entrepreneurs Boot Camp (WEB) is coming to Seattle in 2020! WEB has a demonstrated track record of impact and outcomes and has graduated four impressive cohorts through our programs in New York. We aim to amplify those results by bringing WEB to Seattle as we continue to help female founders across the country scale their businesses to get Series A ready.
At WEB, you will:
- Learn how to refine your go to market strategy, optimize your distribution channels and build strategic partnerships.
- Hear from an accomplished founder and Series A investor about their shared journey in the fundraising process and beyond.
- Get insights into how Series A investors evaluate a potential investment and the metrics that are key to demonstrating high growth potential.
- Learn how to make the transition from Founder to CEO.
- Have the opportunity to present your business model to Series A investors and get real time feedback.
We invite you to apply to WEB by January 10, 2020 and spend the day with VCs, business executives, and other experts who will provide the insights, feedback and tools you need to get from Seed to Series A.