10-11:00 a.m. PST, 1-2 p.m. EST
Please join us for the third part of our webinar series addressing the use of telehealth to support COVID-19 assessment, screening and other care in Washington, Oregon, California and Alaska. Our speakers will cover:
- Telehealth services that may be furnished to support COVID-19 patients under state laws.
- The use of remote patient monitoring, telehealth screening, store and forward messaging, virtual check-ins, and teleconsultations for the benefit of COVID-19 patients in the subject states
- Coverage of telehealth services under state Medicaid programs
- Coverage of telehealth services by commercial payors in each state
- State telehealth waivers
- Other unique state law issues regarding telehealth and COVID-19 care
Contact McKenzie Conte with questions.