Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Greater Tacoma Convention Center
The Northwest Cider Association's first annual NW Cider Symposium is an event to learn, grow, connect and celebrate our vibrant industry and will feature:
- The first trade show specifically for northwest cidermakers with products, services, and partners to help grow your business.
- 12 educational workshops for orchardists, marketers, cidermakers, and executives covering the hottest topics for our region.
- A buyer and media tasting to connect your brand with Washington buyers.
- Networking opportunities and a fun cider happy hour.
- A Founder's Dinner celebrating the people that built northwest cider.
DWT counsel Elaine Albrich will be attending this event.