SXSW might look different this year, but we're not letting this new environment stop us from collaborating with female founders during one of the biggest weeks in tech of the year.
Project W and The Artemis Fund have joined forces to bring you Founded in Texas, a 2-hour investor feedback session designed to support Texas-based female founders of B2B and B2B2C technology companies. We invite you to apply to present your company to select investors and industry experts who will provide feedback on your presentation, as well as on your business model and strategies.
Here's how it works if you're selected to participate:
- In virtual breakout rooms, small groups of founders will present their companies to several investors
- Following each presentation, there will be a Q&A with investor feedback
- After a short break, each founder will be paired with a different group of investors for the same exercise
Founder application requirements:
- At least one of your founders is female
- Your company is headquartered in Texas
- Your company has developed a B2B or B2B2C technology solution
- You are at seed stage (have raised a round or otherwise have equivalent traction through bootstrapping, government grants, etc.)
- Are generating revenue