Please join us for our Third Annual In-House Pro Bono Summit, taking place in virtual form again this year. This half-day program is exclusively for in-house lawyers who want to learn about how to do pro bono meaningfully and well, to hear about why social impact and sustainability programs are now business imperatives, and to learn about respectful lawyering when working with diverse constituencies.
- Attendees will receive resource materials that can be easily downloaded as well as a gift box.
- View the agenda and learn more about our speakers.
- CLE is pending as follows: AK: 2.75 General including 1 ethics; CA: 2.75 General including 1 ethics; New York: 3 credits including 1 ethics; OR 2.75 General including 1 ethics; WA 2.75 General including 1 ethics; All credits are pending and not guaranteed.
- Joanna P. Boisen, Chief Pro Bono and Social Impact Officer, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Rachel R. Brown, Senior Pro Bono Manager, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Thomas R. Burke, Partner and Pro Bono and Social Impact Committee Chair, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Katherine Cheng, Head of Global and Community Impact, Expedia
- Pamela Cone, Global Social Impact and Sustainability Officer, Milliman USA
- Dr. Caprice D. Hollins, Co-Founder, Cultures Connecting
- Scott W. MacCormack, Firmwide Managing Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Priscilla Parks, Pro Bono Client Engagement Specialist, Davis Wright Tremaine
- David Zapolsky, Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Security, Amazon
Contact McKenzie Conte with questions.