AHLA Annual Meeting 2022
Every year, nearly 1,500 health law professionals gather in-person at the American Health Law Association's annual meeting to get the most current information and analysis on a myriad of legal issues facing the healthcare industry in thoughtful, practical solution-oriented sessions.
DWT partner Adam Greene will take part in a presentation titled "Navigating the Information Blocking Fog: Practical Steps to Move from Confusion to Clarity."
- The obligations and prohibitions of the Information Blocking Rule
- What constitutes a request for "EHI"?
- How will actors' obligations to share EHI change in October 2022?
- What is the role of "reasonableness" in determining whether a healthcare provider's practice is information blocking?
- What contractual provisions and organizational policies might materially discourage information sharing, be a trap for the unwary, and require remediation?
- Preparing for year 3 and future enforcement, and practical pathways to demonstrate a commitment to information sharing