Davis Wright Tremaine
Project W's signature program, Women Entrepreneurs Boot Camp (WEB), returns to Seattle on November 7, 2022 for an immersive day of workshops and activities for female founders of seed stage tech companies. Eight to ten female founders will spend the day with experts, investors, and a cohort of their accomplished peers to dive into strategies for scaling their businesses to get Series A ready.
At WEB, you will:
- Learn how to grow your customers, your revenue, and your team
- Participate in a master class on how to interrupt bias in the pitch process
- Hear what investors look for in a Series A opportunity
- Get 1:1 feedback from investors on your pitch presentation
- Make connections with the other awesome females founders in your cohort
- Celebrate the conclusion of an impactful day with the investors, advisors, and supporters in the Project W community
Who Should Apply
Female founders of companies that have:
- At least one female founder with a substantial equity stake
- A full-time team of two or more
- Raised a seed round (or achieved equivalent traction) with potential to scale to Series A
- Monthly recurring revenue or paid pilots
- Built B2b or B2B2C technology solution to address a big problem or pain point
We invite you to apply to WEB by Tuesday, October 11, 2022 and spend the day with VCs, business executives and other experts who will provide the insights, feedback, and tools you need to get from Seed to Series A.
Contact Gwen Reyes with questions.