Print this page
As we approach the third year after the brutal murder of George Floyd, which sparked a social movement for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our leading institutions, join experts in our industry for a high-level and engaging conversation about the evolution and trajectory of the drive to increase the diversity of business and finance lawyers. Topics of discussion will include the role of law firms and in-house counsel in driving diversity; best metrics and the importance of measuring DE&I; engaging clients as a force multiplier; and regulatory initiatives in the DE&I space.
- Hon. Sharon Bowen, Chair of the Board of Directors, New York Stock Exchange
- Tanisha Edmonds, Chief Diversity Officer, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Chris Ford, Partner, Davis Wright and Tremaine, LLP
- Molly Huie, Team Lead for Data, Legal Analytics & Business, Bloomberg Law
- Chris Brummer, Agnes Williams Sesquicentennial Professor of Financial Technology, Georgetown University Law Center (Moderator)