Please join us at The Shay Hotel in Culver City as we discuss the current healthcare regulatory and compliance landscape. Topics will include:
- Health Information Privacy and Litigation
- AI Use Cases in Healthcare: Discussion of Healthcare Regulatory, Contracting, Liability, and Other Issues
- The New Office of Healthcare Affordability: [Regulating] Everything Everywhere All at Once
- Health Equity Roundtable, featuring guest speakers from Providence St. Joseph Medical Center, UCLA Health System, University of Southern California, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- False Claims Act
- Fraud and Abuse Update
- Labor and Employment Update
View our full agenda here.
This complimentary program has been developed for CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Legal Counsel, Compliance Officers, Strategy Officers, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, VPs of Business Development, and Risk Managers of hospitals, health systems, and ancillary providers.
CLE and CCB credits are pending. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Contact McKenzie Conte with questions.