The FCC has released its agenda for its April 7 Open Meeting. As announced in its tentative agenda, the April 7 meeting will include adoption of an order altering FCC regulations governing pole attachments. As we wrote earlier, this order will likely address most of the outstanding issues left over from the FCC's May 2010 pole attachment order, including attachment rates for telecom carriers and access and enforcement issues.
Other items on the agenda include:
- Report and Order on CMRS data roaming arrangement;
- Report and Order to detect and prevent fraud in provision of video relay service;
- Notice of Inquiry on access to government rights of way and wireless facility siting requirements;
- Notice of Inquiry on communication network reliability standards; and
- Proposed Rulemaking on gaps in wireless coverage;