Today, our DWT Broadband Deployment team gave a presentation entitled “Current Legal Issues Affecting Broadband Infrastructure Deployment.” The presentation focused on the following topics:
- Recent Federal Steps to Accelerate Wireless Facilities Deployment
- Deployment of Wired Facilities in Public Rights-of-Way and Private Easements
- MDU Legal Update
- Aftermath of FCC April 2011 Pole Attachment Order—Pending Challenges
- Know Your Pole Attachment Access Rights and Make-Ready Rules
- Developments in Pole Attachment Rental Fees Since FCC April 2011 Pole Attachment Order
To view the presentation materials, click here.