Kiren Ahuja works closely with clients on transactional matters in the entertainment and digital media sectors to develop effective solutions to achieve overall business goals. With combined in-house experience, Kiren understands the need for practical and implementable advice.
Her practice includes includes the negotiation and drafting of rights acquisition, development, production, and distribution agreements for motion picture and television projects, merchandising agreements, content and data licenses, confidentiality agreements, and website privacy policies.
In addition, Kiren routinely advises clients in the development of new-media and digital advertising initiatives, such as media buys and branded integrations (including providing business and legal insights on compliance with relevant FTC guidance, contest and sweepstakes elements, and the negotiation of talent and advertising agency/client agreements).
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2014
- Vice President, Women’s Law Association
- Note and Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
B.A., Political Science, University of California, Irvine, 2010
- President, Women’s Law Association
- Chief Articles Editor, UCI Law Journal
Memberships & Affiliations
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, 2017-2018; Director, Business & Legal Affairs, 2015-2017; Studio 71, LP, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Associate Director, Business & Legal Affairs, 44 Blue Productions, Studio City, Calif., 2015