Desktop Image: Alt, Justin D.
Mobile Image: Alt, Justin D.
Justin Alt is a trusts and estates attorney with a strong background in tax law. He handles complex estate, gift, and generation skipping tax matters at both the state and federal level. Justin also holds an LL.M. in taxation, and previously worked for the Internal Revenue Service.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
LL.M., Taxation, University of Washington School of Law, 2008
J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 2006, cum laude
- CALI Award, Creditors’ Rights
- Dean’s List, 2004, 2006
B.A., Philosophy, Western Washington University, 2003
Memberships & Affiliations
- Tax Section, Washington State Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor, Tax LLM Program, University of Washington School of Law
- Attorney, Internal Revenue Service, Seattle, 2009-2012
- Attorney, Goss and Associates, Lake Oswego, Ore., 2008-2009
- Attorney, Law Offices of Michele Shaw, P.S., Seattle, 2006-2007
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.