Desktop Image: Alvarez, Sam
Mobile Image: Alvarez, Sam
Samuel R. Alvarez
Samuel Alvarez is a member of the firm's litigation practice group. His practice is concentrated on antitrust, intellectual property, cybersecurity, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, retail, and business litigation generally. Sam also handles corporate investigations involving employees, third-party partners, and criminal referrals. He is passionate about applying his career experience in the tech industry to the needs of his current and future clients.
Sam serves on Davis Wright Tremaine's Associate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee; he is passionate about continuing to advance equity initiatives in DWT’s organization.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2020
- Order of the Barristers
- Editor in Chief, Washington Journal of Environmental Law & Policy
- Vice President of Judges, Moot Court Honor Board
- Champion, Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2019
- Outlaws LGBT Student Association
B.A., English Literature, University of Washington, 2008
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2019
- Legal Extern, Homicide and Violent Crimes Unit, King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, Seattle, 2018
- Manager, Business Sales, Technical Support, & Hiring and Staffing, Apple, Inc., Seattle, 2008-2018