Desktop Image: Appel, Ryan M.
Mobile Image: Appel, Ryan M.
Ryan Appel helps communications clients navigate the complexities of broadband deployment. He couples his legal skill set with his business background to ensure that his clients build out their networks on favorable and cost-effective terms while maintaining compliance in a nuanced and challenging regulatory landscape.
Negotiating infrastructure agreements on behalf of cable and telecommunications providers, and helping these clients build out their networks by ensuring they comply with federal and state laws.
International regulatory clients
Performing risk assessments for technology companies prior to launch of new products and services in foreign countries.
Cable franchise compliance
Counseling cable companies regarding compliance issues raised by franchise authorities.
Pole Attachments and Infrastructure Deployment
International Regulatory Compliance
Admitted to Practice
District of Columbia, 2017
J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2014, magna cum laude
- University of Miami Business Law Review
- Dean’s Certificates of Achievement
- CALI Awards
- Writing Dean’s Fellow
B.S., Business Administration, University of Southern California, 2007
- Dean's List
Memberships & Affiliations
- Washington, D.C. Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Selected to "Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll" by D.C. Court of Appeals and the D.C. Superior Court, 2016
- Legal Intern, Octagon, Inc., McLean, Va., 2013
- Legal Intern, Miami Dolphins Ltd., Miami Gardens, Fla., 2012
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.