Desktop Image: Baca, David C.
Mobile Image: Baca, David C.
Dave Baca’s practice now focuses on corporate (including nonprofit) counselling and business advising. He has significant prior experience in mergers, acquisitions, and the many issues that affect a wide variety of businesses and other organizations. He has experience in advising and in leading a complex business, serving as the firm’s managing partner from 2007 to 2014.
Acquisition of a significant professional practice group during a recession.
Leading change in management and compensation structures in a professional services organization.
Initiating and leading development of an organization focuses on innovation in the delivery of professional services.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Harvard Law School, 1981, magna cum laude
B.A., Economics, Political Science, Linfield College, 1978, summa cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Chair, Board of Trustees, Linfield College
- Court Appointed Special Advocate for children in foster care, Multnomah County, Oregon
- Board of Directors, Ethos, Inc.
- Prior Chair, Securities Regulation Section, Oregon State Bar
- Selected as "CEO of the Year" in the professional services category, Portland Business Journal, Dec. 2008
- Named one of "America's Leading Lawyers for Business" in Corporate/M&A (Oregon) by Chambers USA, 2003-2010
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions Law by Best Lawyers, 2011-present
- Selected to "Oregon Super Lawyers," Thomson Reuters, 2006-2008, 2011-2014
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.