Nicole Boice has more than 15 years of experience supporting attorneys in a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions across a spectrum of industries, including leasing for both landlord and tenant clients countrywide. She is adept at effectively managing the due diligence process and helping to facilitate deal closings, including "issue spotting," always with the client's business goals as her priority.
Nicole is a natural communicator with a "can-do" attitude, she enjoys working closely with clients, sharing her practical insight, while also fostering collaborative working relationships with all parties involved. She drafts a range of real estate agreements, including leases, purchase and sale agreements, and contract amendments.
Deakin University School of Law, 2005-2007
Psychology and Political Science, George Mason University, 1995-1997
Memberships & Affiliations
- Pro Bono Volunteer, Center for Children and Youth Justice, Lawyers Fostering Independence, 2017-2019
- NALA, the Paralegal Association, 2020-present
- Senior Paralegal, Waste Management, Inc., Kirkland, Wash., 2020-2021
- Contracts Manager, Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle, 2017-2020
- Senior Paralegal, KinderCare Education LLC, Portland, Ore., 2015-2017
- Paralegal and Treasury Operations Analyst, Nike, Inc., Portland, Ore., 2014-2015
- Senior Paralegal, Minter Ellison, Melbourne, Australia, 2014
- Senior Paralegal, Gadens Lawyers, Melbourne, Australia, 2010-2014
- Paralegal, Russell Kennedy Lawyers, Melbourne Australia, 2007-2009
- Paralegal, Holding Redlich Lawyers, Melbourne, Australia, 2005-2007