Jennifer Boshakova is a member of the firm's business and tax group. Jennifer has experience in a range of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters. She advises clients in a variety of fields including consumer goods and services, healthcare, manufacturing, and hospitality.
Additionally, Jennifer has experience advising financial institutions, private equity funds, sponsors, borrowers, and lenders in different types of debt finance deals, including acquisition finance, restructuring/workaround transactions, asset-based deals, first lien/second lien transactions, and Islamic transactions.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2019
J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2017
- Notes Editor, The Review of Litigation
- Thad T. Hutcheson Moot Court Competition
B.S., International Business and Economics, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, 2012
- Dean's Honor Roll
- Athletic Advisory Committee's Honor Roll
- Varsity Volleyball Team
- Associate, 2017-2019, Summer Associate, 2016 – King & Spalding LLP, New York, N.Y.
- Legal Intern, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, New York, N.Y., 2015
- Teaching Assistant, Integrative Finance, University of Texas McCombs School of Business, Austin, Texas, 2015