Cathy Braun has more than 25 years of experience at DWT as an immigration paralegal. She assists with business immigration matters, including work visas, PERM applications, the green card process, and legal research. Prior to joining DWT, Cathy worked for 12 years at The Bank of Tokyo Ltd. in Seattle.
Cathy's areas of focus include:
- Immigrant visas: Employment-based immigrant visas (green cards)—including PERM applications (labor certifications) and immigrant petitions—for business executives, healthcare workers, medical researchers, IT personnel, and others. Also handles family-based immigrant visa petitions.
- Adjustment of status/consular processing: Last step of immigrant visa process for applicants to adjust to permanent resident status in the U.S. or to process immigrant visa at U.S. consular post.
- Nonimmigrant visas: Temporary visas to work in the U.S., including intracompany transferees (L-1), investors (E), specialty occupations (H-1B), temporary nonagricultural workers (H-2B), trainees (H-3), and NAFTA professionals (TN).
- Naturalization: Applications for naturalized U.S. citizenship.
- Legal research: Complex immigration issues.
B.S., Lewis & Clark College
- Human Resources/Administrative Supervisor, The Bank of Tokyo, Ltd., Seattle, 1974-1987