Ingrid Brydolf's clients are established organizations and distinguished individuals, pre-eminent in the world of healthcare delivery and education. She listens to their problems and objectives, adds her legal and operational knowledge gained from decades of dedicated involvement in the healthcare sector, and helps them craft solutions that are creative and practical. She encourages re-evaluations of assumptions and a focused examination of obstacles to understand where the opportunities for solutions exist. Most importantly, she listens with care and speaks with candor.
For many clients, Ingrid acts as their first call—their most trusted outside counsel on strategy and governance, regulatory compliance, and market opportunities. With colleagues firmwide, she supports her clients navigating a full range of regulatory compliance complexities, contracting, disputes, and organizational challenges. Because she enjoys knowing the ins and outs of her clients’ constantly changing businesses, she offers custom legal and strategic guidance.
Primary outside counsel
Admitted to Practice
J.D., Lewis & Clark Law School, 1993, cum laude
Postgraduate Studies, University of Stockholm
B.A., Political Science, Willamette University, 1985, with honors
Memberships & Affiliations
- Mentor, Oregon State Bar
- Past board member, nonprofit continuing care residential community
- Former Co-Chair, Healthcare Law Practice, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Selected by Best Lawyers as Portland's "Lawyer of the Year" in Health Care Law, 2016, 2024
- Named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in Health Care Law by Best Lawyers, 2006-present
- Named as one of "Portland's Best Lawyers" in Health Law by Portland Monthly, 2006-present
- Named as one of the 12 national "Outstanding Young Healthcare Lawyers" by Nightingale's Healthcare News, 2007