Desktop Image: Clark, Jordan A.
Mobile Image: Clark, Jordan A.
Jordan Clark concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation with an emphasis on consumer protection class action defense, intellectual property, healthcare litigation, trade secret disputes, and contract disputes. Before joining the firm, Jordan was an extern for a U.S. District Court judge and was a paralegal for the U.S. Department of Justice prior to attending law school.
Consumer Class Actions
Intellectual Property Litigation
Other Representative Experience
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2016
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 2016
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2015
- Board Member, Ecology Law Quarterly
- Co-Director, Juvenile Hall Outreach
B.A., Politics, Whitman College, 2010, cum laude, with honors
- President’s Award, Achievement and Contribution to Associated Students
- Vice President, Associated Students of Whitman College
- Paul Garrett Scholar
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Seattle, 2014
- Research Assistant, Professor Holly Doremus, James H. House and Hiram H. Hurd Professor of Environmental Regulation, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, Berkeley, Calif., 2013
- Judicial Extern, Hon. William Alsup, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, San Francisco, 2013
- Paralegal, U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division, Washington, D.C., 2011-2012
- Paralegal, Williams & Connolly LLP, Washington, D.C., 2010-2011
- Intern, Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Washington, D.C., 2009
- Extern, High Court of Judicature, Jinja, Uganda, 2008
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.