Desktop Image: Colby Aaron
Mobile Image: Colby Aaron
Aaron's No Dabbler Details
What’s your sweet spot as it relates to this industry?
Working with employment disputes.
What was your favorite food as a kid?
If you couldn’t be a lawyer, what would you be?
Why is food/bev/ag your chosen industry?
It chose me!
What book or song inspires you the most, and why?
"You Can’t Always Get What You Want" by The Rolling Stones.
What is your favorite quote?
"It’s okay to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation."
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
An eating tour of European soccer stadiums – food and sport!
J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 2006, cum laude
- Associate Editor, Southwestern University Law Review, 2004-2006
- Associate Editor, Entertainment Law Reporter, 2005-2006
- Co-president, Entertainment & Sports Law Society, 2004-2005
- Dean's List, 2003-2006
B.G.S., Communications, Sociology and Psychology, University of Michigan, 2003, with high honors
- Dean's List
- University Honors
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2006
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2006
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2006
U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- Committee Member (Insurance/Human Resources), California Cannabis Industry Association, 2019
- Settlement Officer, Los Angeles Superior Court CRASH Settlement Program, 2014-present
- Co-founder, Jeffery A. Colby Cancer Research Fund which promotes colon cancer research and awareness, 2003-present
- Selected to "Southern California Rising Stars," Thomson Reuters, 2013-2019
- Associate, Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold, LLP, Los Angeles, 2006-2010
- Legal Department Extern, Screen Actors Guild, Los Angeles, 2004
- Extern, Hon. Susan Bryant-Deason, Los Angeles Superior Court, 2004
- Legal Department Intern, Mattel, Inc., El Segundo, Calif., 2003
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.