Benjamin C. Cunning ("Ben") assists attorneys in the firm's employment group from the inception of a case through the appeal process. He is a knowledgeable, no-nonsense case manager who combines traditional paralegal services with new technologies to provide clients with efficient, cost-effective results. Ben's experience includes cite-checking and preparing briefs for filing, interviewing witnesses and assisting with deposition preparation. He is particularly adept at managing the discovery aspect of a case, working with clients and vendors to collect, review and produce hard copy and electronic documents. Ben has participated in numerous arbitrations and trials throughout the United States over the course of his career. He enjoys his work and prides himself on an ability to maintain a sense of grace and humor under pressure.
Paralegal Certificate, Center for Advanced Legal Studies, 2003
B.S., University of Texas at Austin, 2000
- Paralegal IV, Baker & Hostetler LLP, Seattle, 2018-2019
- Senior Paralegal, Foster Pepper PLLC, Seattle, 2016-2018
- Senior Paralegal, DLA Piper LLP (US), Houston and Seattle, 2008-2016
- Litigation Paralegal, Howrey LLP, Houston, 2005-2008
- Contract Paralegal, Clements O'Neill, Houston, 2004-2005