Desktop Image: Dzhalazova, Elena B.
Mobile Image: Dzhalazova, Elena B.
Elena Dzhalazova focuses her practice on technology, marketing and advertising, intellectual property, and entertainment law. She assists clients with negotiating and drafting agreements for product development, licensing, and provisioning of professional services. Elena helps technology clients with structuring and drafting contract terms for a variety of partner programs and collaborative initiatives. Her areas of expertise include preparing master services agreements, sponsorship agreements, terms of service, and privacy policies. Elena also has experience in domestic and international trademark prosecution and enforcement, copyright, and right-of-publicity counseling.
Advertising and marketing
Provided on-site support to the sales and marketing team of a leading cloud services provider by performing legal review of marketing and promotional materials, press releases, and customer surveys; preparing event sponsorship agreements; and drafting official terms for sweepstakes, contests, and event giveaways.
Cloud services agreements
Assisted a cloud services provider with structuring and drafting strategic collaboration agreements for the development of cloud-based solutions to help the company grow market share.
Negotiated and prepared certificate agreements with writers, producers, and show-runners for rendering services on more than 20 projects for a television production studio.
Admitted to Practice
LL.M., Intellectual Property Law and Policy, University of Washington School of Law, 2014
- Board Member, LL.M. Representative – Technology Law Society
Master of Laws (J.D. equivalent), University of Plovdiv, 2002
Memberships & Affiliations
- International Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association (MAMA) Seattle
- Bulgarian Bar Association, 2003
- Contract Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2016-2018
- Legal Intern, Amazon.com, Seattle, 2014-2015
- Counsel, Jordanov, Ignatov, Ivanov Law Firm, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2006-2012
- Associate, Bazlyankov, Snanoev & Tashev Law Offices, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, 2004-2006