Desktop Image: Falby, Orrin A.
Mobile Image: Falby, Orrin A.
Orrin Falby has more than 25 years of experience in the areas of trademark portfolio management, prosecution, maintenance, enforcement, and IP litigation, both in a law firm and in-house setting.
Orrin's areas of focus include:
- Trademark availability searches and opinions
- All aspects of foreign and domestic trademark prosecution and portfolio management
- Inter partes IP proceedings and other IP enforcement efforts
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) complaints
- IP due diligence
- IP agreements
- Budget preparation and development and implement of strategies for worldwide trademark filing programs
- IP portfolio audits
- Trademark litigation and anti-counterfeiting matters
- IP management processes to improve efficiency, reduce costs, better serve clients, and streamline workflows
- Development and implementation of best practices and quality assurance measures
Hunter College, 1992