Nicole Marie Giuntoli represents production companies, television networks, venture capital, and startups in a wide variety of transactional matters. Nicole provides counseling on podcast development, television development, and production legal services for film and television.
- Providing production legal services and development services for content developed, produced, and distributed by studios, production companies, and television networks.
- Representing emerging-growth organizations and startups in corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and early-stage financings.
Admitted to Practice
LL.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2013
J.D., University of Southern California Law School, 2012
- Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- Clinical Intern, Intellectual Property and Technology Law Clinic
B.A., History, Georgetown University, 2007, magna cum laude
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member, Junior League Los Angeles
- Georgetown University Alumni Admissions Program
- Associate, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Palo Alto, Calif., 2014-2016
- Associate, Ernst and Young, San Jose, Calif., 2013-2014
- Summer Associate, Ritholz, Levy, Sanders, Chidekel, & Fields LLP, New York, N.Y., 2011
- Business and Legal Affairs Intern, Universal Music Group Business Affairs, Interscope Label Group, Los Angeles, 2010-2011
- Business and Legal Affairs Intern, Sony Music Entertainment Business Affairs, RCA/JIVE Label Group, New York, N.Y., 2010