Mobile Image: placeholder for no bio photo
Drawing on over a decade of experience in logistics, customer development, and international planning as an economist, Sander Goldthwait understands the priorities and pain points unique to businesses. As a member of DWT's construction and government contracts group, Sander combines this first hand business experience with his legal training to help clients achieve their government contracts business goals.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., University of Maine School of Law, 2020
- Dean's List
- Arctic Law Fellow
B.S., Economics, Iowa State University, 2007
- Men's Lacrosse
- Student Attorney, Refugee and Human Rights Clinic, Cumberland legal Aid Clinic, Portland, Maine, 2020-2021
- Claims Adjudicator, State of Maine Department of Labor, Augusta, Maine, 2019
- Law Clerk, Jackson & MacNichol Law Office, South Portland, Maine, 2019
- Business Economist, General Mills, Golden Valley, Minn., 2016-2018
- Business Economist, Unilever PLC., Minneapolis, Minn., 2013-2016
- International Planning Manager, Richfield, Minn. and Nanjing, China, 2007-2013
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.