Chris Hagemann has worked in multiple aspects of intellectual property prosecution for more than 10 years. He started his career handling domestic trademark prosecution and then moved to patent prosecution. Previously at DWT, Chris coordinated the firm’s patent docketing, including special projects and training.
Chris now handles U.S. and foreign trademark prosecution and maintenance.
Chris' areas of focus include:
- Trademark Prosecution: Initial searches, specimen preparation, application and maintenance filings at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and communicating with foreign associates to ensure proper filings.
- Docket Maintenance: Focusing on deadlines to ensure that all requirements are completed on a timely basis.
B.A., English, Yale University, 2006
B.S., Biology – Physiology, University of Washington, 2013
- IP Docketing Coordinator, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2013-2018
- IDS Specialist, Frommer Lawrence & Haug LLP, Seattle, 2010-2013
- Domestic Trademark Paralegal, Fross Zelnick Lehrman and Zissu P.C., New York, 2007-2008