Mobile Image: placeholder for no bio photo
DeVaughn Jones is a member of the firm's technology, communications, privacy, and security group, helping DWT clients with complex commercial transactions in the technology sector. DeVaughn received his J.D. from the American University Washington College of Law.
Admitted to Practice
J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2021
- Dean's Scholar
- Moot Court Honor Society
- International Law Review
- Student-Attorney, Civil Advocacy Clinic
B.S., Financial Economics, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, 2018
Memberships & Affiliations
- Section Member, World Peace Through Law; Section Member, Intellectual Property – Washington State Bar Association
- Research Fellow, Multicultural Media, Telecom, & Internet Council, Washington, D.C., 2020-2021
- Research Assistant, Department of Constitutional Law, American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., 2018-2021
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2020
- Summer Associate, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz, New York, 2019
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.