Desktop Image: Klein, Kyle
Mobile Image: Klein, Kyle
Kyle Klein focuses his practice on labor and employment law. He counsels and litigates for employers in matters related to discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, reduction in workforce, hiring, and wage and hour issues. He is experienced in all phases of litigation, including writing motions and briefs, taking and defending depositions, performing legal research, preparing discovery requests and responses, and interviewing witnesses. Kyle also has experience drafting and revising employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
Single plaintiff actions
Representing numerous employers in single plaintiff actions involving claims such as harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and failure to accommodate/engage in the interactive process.
Representing employers in wage and hour class action and PAGA actions.
Advice and counsel
Advising clients, large and small, on employment practices and policies, including employee handbook compliance review, WARN Act compliance, and decisions relating to hiring and firing.
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2016
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2016
- Editor, 2015-2016; Staff, 2014-2015 – Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Dean's List, 2013-2014
B.A., Political Science and Communications, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2013
Memberships & Affiliations
- Pro Bono Services, Bet Tzedek, 2015-2016
- Associate, Labor and Employment, Michelman & Robinson, Los Angeles, 2016-2018
- Law Clerk, Ballard Rosenberg Golper & Savitt LLP, Glendale, Calif., 2016
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Judith Ashmann-Gerst, California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Los Angeles, 2015
- Summer Associate, Bird Marella P.C., Los Angeles, 2014
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.