Kyle Klein focuses his practice on labor and employment law. He counsels and litigates for employers in matters related to discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, reduction in workforce, hiring, and wage and hour issues. He is experienced in all phases of litigation, including writing motions and briefs, taking and defending depositions, performing legal research, preparing discovery requests and responses, and interviewing witnesses. Kyle also has experience drafting and revising employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
Kyle has represented or advised, large, midsize, and small organizations across all industries: Botanical Hospital Group, Del Rey Avocado Company, Freedman's LA, Funko, JOEY Restaurants, Mariak Industries, Norms Restaurants, Professional Produce, Spago, Target, The CORE Group, The Walt Disney Company, and Walker Foods.
ADA public accommodation demands and litigation
Admitted to Practice
U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2016
J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2016
- Editor, 2015-2016; Staff, 2014-2015 – Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
- Dean's List, 2013-2014
B.A., Political Science and Communications, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2013
Memberships & Affiliations
- Pro Bono Services, Bet Tzedek, 2015-2016
- Associate, Labor and Employment, Michelman & Robinson, Los Angeles, 2016-2018
- Law Clerk, Ballard Rosenberg Golper & Savitt LLP, Glendale, Calif., 2016
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Judith Ashmann-Gerst, California Court of Appeal, Second Appellate District, Los Angeles, 2015
- Summer Associate, Bird Marella P.C., Los Angeles, 2014