Desktop Image: Lucinda Lein
Mobile Image: Lucinda Lein
Cindy Lein has more than 21 years of paralegal experience with civil and employment matters, including case management, interaction with clients and witnesses, discovery, and trial preparation.
- Lead paralegal for complex commercial litigation case culminating with 10-month jury trial; coordinated team of attorneys, paralegals, clerks, vendors, and a jury consultant, including hands-on experience with ongoing trial preparation tasks and daily assistance in courtroom
- Extensive experience in managing the forensic collection and processing of client and third-party documents and electronically stored information, including traveling to their offices in the United States and Asia to identify and obtain data
- Extensive experience with review and summarizing discovery documents in preparation for witness disclosures and document productions, hearings, depositions, and trials—including managing and coordinating teams of document reviewers
- Extensive experience coordinating and assisting with evidentiary hearings, trials, arbitrations, and mediations, including preparation of all relevant materials, witnesses, courtroom set-up, and presence during trial
Certificate in Paralegal Studies, College of Southern Nevada
- Phi Theta Kappa
Real Estate Brokers License, Wisconsin Technical Institute
Focus on General Studies, Indiana University
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member Board of Directors, Auburn Symphony Orchestra, Auburn, Wash.
- Secretary and Board Member, Friends of the Library, King County Library-Auburn Branch, Auburn, Wash.
- Past Secretary and Executive Board Member, FEAT (Families for Effective Autism Treatment), Las Vegas
- Past Member, Nevada Paralegal Association, Las Vegas
- Past Associate Member, Clark County Bar Association, Las Vegas
- Paralegal, Savitt Bruce & Willey LLP, Seattle, 2015
- Paralegal, Holland & Hart, Las Vegas, 2008-2012
- Paralegal, Hale Lane Peek Dennison & Howard Law Offices (merged with Holland & Hart), Las Vegas, 1995-2008