Gabriela López advises on corporate and transactional matters. She represents emerging companies, mature public and private companies as well as private equity funds and strategic investors in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, debt and equity financing, and corporate governance.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2014
J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2013
- Book Reviews and Essays Editor, California Law Review
- Co-Chair, Women of Color Collective
- Advocates for Youth Justice – Juvenile Hall Outreach
- Boalt Healthcare & Biotech Law Society
B.A., International Affairs, The George Washington University, Elliott School of International Affairs, 2008, cum laude
- Associate, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP, New York, N.Y., 2013-2015
- Law Clerk, Department of Health and Human Services, San Francisco, 2013
- Summer Associate, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP, New York, N.Y., 2012
- Law Student Intern, East Bay Community Law Center, Berkeley, Calif., 2011
- Law Clerk, National Senior Citizens Law Center, Oakland, Calif., 2011
- Corporate Paralegal, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, New York, N.Y., 2008-2010
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.