Crystal Moore has 14 years of legal experience and currently works with the firm’s employment litigation practice. Crystal’s work includes a full range of litigation in state and federal court, such as workplace investigations, healthcare, employment class actions, and government contracts.
- Trial paralegal for successful multimillion-dollar ASBCA law suit
- Provides organized support to litigation team, including preparation for and attendance at client meetings and witness interviews
- Works directly with clients to establish relationships and obtain relevant case information
- Administers all phases of discovery, maintains electronic document databases, and conducts initial document review
B.A., Political Science, Colorado Mesa University, 2004
Paralegal Certificate, Northwestern College, 2017
- Nine years of legal assistant experience at boutique law firms in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington state.