Jonathan Mark advises clients on technology transactions and regulatory issues across multiple industries—including media, telecommunications, and emerging technologies. Jonathan has experience negotiating and drafting agreements involving IP licensing, procurement, content acquisition, and marketing. He brings years of experience as an attorney with the Federal Communications Commission to counsel product developers and manufactures on complex technology regulations and administrative inquiries.
Jonathan also serves as the co-chair of Black Influencers in Tech and Telecom (BITT), a network that identifies and supports students, thought leaders, and professionals in the tech and telecom industry.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2017
J.D., University of Richmond School of Law, 2016
- Editor in Chief, Richmond Journal of Global Law and Business
- ABA/Bloomberg BNA, Inc. Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property
- Moot Court
- Convention Coordinator, National Black Law Students Association
B.A., Public Relations, Hampton University, 2013
- Speaker, Student Senate
- Student Ambassador
- Honors Attorney, 2016-2017, Attorney-Advisor, 2017-2019 – Federal Communications Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Legal Extern, Garvey Schubert Barer, New York, N.Y. 2016
- Legal Extern, Federal Communications Commission, Washington, D.C., 2015
- Law Clerk, America’s Public Television Stations, Arlington, Va., 2015