Jonathan Mark is a member of the firm’s communications practice group. He brings his years of experience working as an attorney with the Federal Communications Commission to help the firm’s clients navigate complex government regulations in the telecommunications industry.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2017
J.D., University of Richmond School of Law, 2016
- Editor in Chief, Richmond Journal of Global Law and Business
- ABA/Bloomberg BNA, Inc. Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property
- Moot Court
- Convention Coordinator, National Black Law Students Association
B.A., Public Relations, Hampton University, 2013
- Speaker, Student Senate
- Student Ambassador
- Honors Attorney, 2016-2017, Attorney-Advisor, 2017-2019 – Federal Communications Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Legal Extern, Garvey Schubert Barer, New York, N.Y. 2016
- Legal Extern, Federal Communications Commission, Washington, D.C., 2015
- Law Clerk, America’s Public Television Stations, Arlington, Va., 2015