Desktop Image: Neves, Nara M.
Mobile Image: Neves, Nara M.
Nara M. Neves
Nara Neves has been working as a litigation paralegal since 2001. She has been responsible for the case management of a variety of litigation cases, including intellectual property, antitrust, commercial, real estate, and response to subpoenas issued by federal agencies and offices of the state attorneys general, and she has extensive experience with all phases of the litigation process.
- Manages deadlines and general organization of case files and task assignments for better team productivity
- Performs research and analysis of state and federal court rules for deadlines and requirements for filing of pleadings and coordinates court filings
- Coordinates collection and management of large volumes of documents for review and production in connection with discovery requests and subpoenas, including e-discovery
- Coordinates deposition scheduling and assists with preparation of depositions, including research of documents for use as deposition exhibits
- Proofreads and cite checks briefs
- Manages all aspects of trial preparation and provides assistance during trial
Advanced Paralegal Certificate, Edmonds Community College, 2000
Bachelor of Law, Federal University of Bahia, Brazil, 1999
- Litigation Paralegal, Graham & Dunn PC, Seattle, 2008-2011
- Litigation Paralegal, Heller Ehrman LLP, Washington, D.C., 2007-2008
- Litigation Paralegal, Heller Ehrman LLP, Seattle, 2001-2007
- Immigration Paralegal, Law Offices of Cynthia Klein, Bellevue, Wash., 2000-2001