Desktop Image: Noyes, Kennard L.
Mobile Image: Noyes, Kennard L.
Kennard (Ken) L. Noyes is a corporate and securities lawyer who primarily focuses on providing strategic advice and practical solutions to clients in connection with acquisitions and dispositions, securities law matters and general corporate governance matters. Ken particularly enjoys meeting the needs of clients that operate in challenging regulatory contexts such as healthcare and financial services. A substantial portion of Ken’s practice involves representing hospitals and other healthcare companies on strategic transactions and related matters. Ken also acts as principal outside counsel to companies.
Admitted to Practice
New York, 2014
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2013
- Editorial Board, Virginia Law and Business Review
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient
B.A., International Relations, Brigham Young University, 2010, cum laude
- Edwin Smith Hinckley Scholar
Memberships & Affiliations
- New York City Bar Association, 2013-present
- Volunteer Attorney, Volunteers of Legal Services, 2012-2014
- Volunteer Attorney , Financial Services Volunteer Corp., 2012-2014
- Associate, Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York, N.Y., and London, 2013-2016
- Summer Associate, Davis Polk & Wardwell, New York, N.Y., 2012
- Intern, Hon. Clark Waddoups, U.S. District Court, District of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2011
Your search returned no results. Please try another search or remove search criteria.