Susan O’Donnell has more than 20 years of experience managing the due diligence and closing process for commercial and residential real property transactions across the United States, as well as public financings and leveraged tax credit transactions. More than 10 years of her experience has been as an active member of a team who structured and developed financing plans, utilizing tax credits and public incentives, to fund necessary public infrastructure and community development projects. Susan has built valuable long-term relationships within the title, escrow, and real estate community, which provides access to immediate responses and expedited closing time frames.
- Real property and land-use research related to use, chain of title, legal description, tax, and zoning
- Review due diligence materials including title, survey, leases, appraisals, lien and encumbrance, zoning and environmental reports
- Prepare purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements, transfer deeds, easements, reconveyances, settlement statements, authorizing resolutions and closing certifications
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board Member, Letty Owings, a subsidiary of Central City Concern, 10 years
- Member, Oregon Paralegal Association, 15 years
- Paralegal, Tonkin Torp LLP, Portland, Ore.
- Senior Project Manager, Carroll Community Development LLC, Portland, Ore.
- Paralegal, Lane Powell LP, Portland, Ore.
- Paralegal, Ater Wynne LLP, Portland, Ore.
- Paralegal, Preston, Gates & Ellis LLP, Portland, Ore.