Madhu is one of the employment services group's dedicated litigators.
Before joining DWT, Madhu worked for judges in two federal district courts where she prepared orders and decisions on dispositive motions in cases involving labor and employment (Title VII, FLSA, ERISA, LMRA) and other complex litigation issues.
Removal of nationwide class claims
Drafted a motion to dismiss in a case in which plaintiff amended her FLSA complaint to remove the nationwide class claims challenged.
Dismissal of federal healthcare case
Obtained motion to dismiss with prejudice for failure to state a claim in a federal pro se case against a healthcare company involving FLSA, FMLA, Title VII allegations.
Admitted to Practice
B.A., Political Science, University of Washington, 2013, with honors
- Dean's List
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2018
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable John C. Coughenour, Spring 2017
- Chief Managing Editor, Washington International Law Journal, 2017-2018
- American Association of Justice National Mock Trial Team, 2017-2018
- Moot Court Honor Board, 2017-2018
- Associate, Littler Mendelson P.C., Seattle, 2021-2022
- Law Clerk/Deputy, Hon. Lois Bloom, U.S. Magistrate Judge, District Court for the Eastern District of New York, Brooklyn, New York, 2018-2020
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Sharon J. Coleman, U.S. District Judge, District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Chicago, 2017
- Compliance Department Legal Intern, Seattle Genetics, Seattle, July 2016-August 2016, January 2017-June 2017
- Litigation Summer Associate, Lane Powell PC, Seattle, June 2016-July 2016