Camila Pedraza is a member of the firm's media, entertainment, patent, trademark, and advertising group. She uses her experience in the television industry to help clients on transactional entertainment matters and in media litigation.
Pre-broadcast and production counseling
Latin America production and distribution counseling
Advising on mitigating risks associated with filming, producing, and distributing in Latin America, including counseling on rights and pre-broadcast issues. Representative projects include "Chumel con Chumel Torres" and "Los Espookys."
Admitted to Practice
J.D. and LL.M, Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law, University of Miami School of Law, 2019, cum laude
- President, Federal Bar Association
- Dean’s Citizenship Award, Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Law, 2019
- CALI Award for Excellence in Video Game Law, 2019
- Inter-American Law Review
- Entertainment & Sports Law Society
- Hispanic Law Students Association
- Dean’s List
B.S., Television and Film Production, St. John’s University, 2016, cum laude
- Dean's List
- Dean's List
- Legal Intern, 2018, 2019; Law Clerk, 2017-2018 – HBO Latin America, Coral Gables, Fla.
- Legal Intern, Gray Krauss Sandler Des Rochers LLP, New York, N.Y., 2018-2019
- Legal & Business Affairs Intern, HBO, Santa Monica, Calif., 2018-2018
- Legal & Business Affairs Intern, Academy of Television Arts & Science, North Hollywood, Calif., 2018