Desktop Image: Pomeroy, Katherine R.
Mobile Image: Pomeroy, Katherine R.
Katherine R. Pomeroy has more than 40 years of experience in banking, estate/trust administration, and other business paralegal activities, having worked for 15 years at U.S. Bank before joining the firm.
- Responsible for timely production of accurate legal confirmation letters to client's auditors, including related research and extensive interaction with in-house and outside personnel
- Ongoing review and input regarding audit department procedures
- Design and production of trust annual accountings
- Ongoing maintenance of financial records, production of financial reports, and handling receipt/disbursement activities for client trust accounts
- Preparation of court-reporting documents for guardianships and interaction with guardians regarding same
- File/document review and proofreading of legal documents and correspondence
- In-house research/communications resolving issues/questions as needed
M.B.A., University of Puget Sound, 1985
B.A., Sociology, University of Puget Sound, 1974
Memberships & Affiliations
- Downtowners Toastmasters: Treasurer, 2010-present; Member, 1986-present, Seattle
- Willis Hall Winery, Volunteer (wine production and marketing), 2007-present, Marysville, Wash.
- The Seattle Wine Society, Past Board Member/Secretary, Seattle
- Past Team Leader/Volunteer for numerous charitable auctions
- Trust Officer, U.S. Bank (specializing in estate/trust administration and tax preparation), Seattle, 1975-1990
- Office Manager, John C. Ray Investment Counselor, Palo Alto, Calif, 1974-1975